Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Way to go Landon...


Last year when Landon was in eight grade he tried out for Cottonwoods Baseball freshman team and then played with Cottonwood all summer and fall. When the school year started he continued to work out with the baseball team. Even though he has been working out with the team and doing fund raising there is no guarantee that he will make the team. On Monday and Tuesday he tried out for the High School Team. This morning at 10:30 a.m. they posted the 2009 Cottonwood Baseball team...Landon made it...for just being a freshman that is a great accomplishment. We are proud of him and his dedication and hard work.

2 comments:

Julie Williams said...

Congratulations Landon! I am so excited for you and David - you guys will have a great experience this year!

Brian and Brandy said...

Way to go landon thats awesome, I have always loved Baseball it is my favorite sport, I just wish my kids loved it as much as I do, neither of them want to play this year:(