Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last Visa Run to Singapore

Elder Nathan B Watkins Week 96

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I am in the airport on the free internet in Singapore on my last Visa run.  I will try and email later.

Thursday, May 05, 2011

I don't have a whole lot of time to email or anything because our flight got delayed last night by an hour so I got back in Sandakan around seven and then we took a taxi back to President Wieland’s house.  From there we went and picked up my companion and then preceded to our nightly appointment with Jeffrey a part members family kid, who were less active and now are coming back to church. He passed his interview and should be baptized next week.

We recently contacted a new family that we are teaching named Milvin and Rose Minna a young couple. The wife is Sungai and the husband is Dusun from KK they have 2 young daughters so hopefully they will pan out.

We are also working with a couple of other part member families in hopes to get some more of the husbands of these wives here into the church as well.  We are also trying to find the next Branch President for when the Wieland’s go home.

Sorry the email is short but, no time…I will get something out next week. Hope everyone is good over there.

Mejumpa Vagu,
Elder Watkins

No comments: