Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Quad Stake Olmpics

This morning I went for my first walk in over a month. No it wasn't the pace or the distance I am use to but, it was a start and it was so nice just to be able to enjoy the beautiful spring morning. I am making progress and that is definitely a step in the right direction.

Landon participated in the Quad Stake Olympics last Saturday. He took the Gold Medal in the High Jump at 5' 7". Pretty good considering he hasn't ever done it before. He received the Silver in the 100 meter dash too. Thanks Andy for the great pictures you took.

Having some fun by just jumping over the pole when it was still low.


Getting a little higher

He must get his talent from his Mother :) ha ha!

1 comment:

Julie Williams said...

And who says white boys can't jump?! Very impressive - I don't know what happened to David that morning.... I was unaware that this was going on. Love the pics!