Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be My Valentine!

Valentine's is just not Valentine's without these three things...

Valentine's Day is just not the same since my kids have been out of elementary school. I miss the Valentine's Parties at their school and the cute Valentine Boxes we had to make. But most of all I miss leaving a Valentine at your friends door and ringing the doorbell and running! I miss those good old days.


Yummy Sugar Cookies...!!!


Conversation Hearts...Valentine's just wouldn't be Valentine's without them. I heard the other day that they changed the flavors this year. What are they thinking...don't mess with a good thing!

2 comments:

The Hatch Family said...

Oh I love Valentine's also. The memories of leaving things on people's doorsteps are the best. Valentine candy is my all time favorite. Just ask Gary, he knows. Have a great Valentine's Day. CUTIE

Kathy said...

I would have to agree! The sugar cookies definitely!