Thursday, September 3, 2009

He has arrived in Singapore

We finally received a brief email from Nathan and I mean brief...But at least we know he is there. We did a Google for Butterworth and it is in West Malaysia which is North of Singapore fairly close to Thailand. Even after reading the email we are not sure if he has left Singapore yet or not. We have no idea when his p-day is or when we will hear from him next, but hopefully we will hear from him soon and with some of his great stories to tell us.

So here is his "whole" email:

Hey just shooting you an email that I made it to Singapore fine. I will be serving in the Butterworth area with my companion Elder Bokhculuut(SP) he is from Mongolia he's so cool. And there is 1 other companionship there and we only have one group. I'll talk to ya later. Elder Watkins

1 comment:

The Hatch Family said...

I am glad to hear that you heard from him. Too bad it wasn't a bit longer and informative. Hopefully you will hear from the mission president soon. We will keep him in our prayers.